Put "The Dirty Vegan's" Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Pie Recipe on the Menu by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus time to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes plus time to freeze
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 quart vegan vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust, 9-inch size
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1 ripe (but firm) banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vegan soy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together peanut butter and maple syrup. Combine with ice cream.
- Spread half of the ice cream mixture evenly in pie crust.
- Sprinkle an even layer of 1/4 cup of the chopped peanuts on top of ice cream layer.
- Arrange banana slices evenly over top of peanuts. Place in the freezer while you make chocolate ganache.
- To make the chocolate ganache, in a small saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate chips, soy milk and coconut oil together, stirring frequently. When well combined, remove ganache from heat and set aside.
- Remove pie from freezer and pour on a layer of half of the chocolate ganache. Spread remaining ice cream mixture over top.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped peanuts and the last of the chocolate ganache. Sprinkle with last 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Dirty Vegan $23
Vegan Chocolate Chips $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Maple Syrup $7 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Peanuts $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.