Easy Dill Pickle Dip Recipe: This Delicious Dill Pickle Dip Is an Unexpected Surprise for Pickle Lovers by 30Seconds Food
Pickle lovers (and pregnant ladies?) will have fits over this refreshing dill pickle dip recipe. Serve with chips, crackers, toasted bread or fresh veggies. Not a fan of dill pickles? Try it with bread and butter pickles. So easy and so good.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12 to 14
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- chopped fresh dill (optional)
- optional mix-ins: capers, lemon, chopped garlic, chopped shallot, chopped green onions
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and chill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.