Easy Broiled Fish Recipe With Tomatoes & Cheese: 4 Ingredients & Ready in About 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes (a lot of times!) simple is best when you're trying to feed your family. This easy recipe has four ingredients and features healthy fish. What could be better? Serve with roasted or grilled vegetables (try this grilled zucchini recipe).
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 2 pounds fish fillets
- 2 - 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 large tomato, cut into slices
- 1 cup grated cheese (Swiss, muenster, mozzarella, Gruyere, etc.)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fish into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with the onions and lay the tomato slices over the top. Broil about 10 minutes.
- Top with the grated cheese and broil about 2 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.