Cucumber Margarita Recipe: You'll Want One for Each Hand by Chef Gigi Gaggero
The only thing more refreshing than a margarita is one made with cucumbers. This cocktail is the perfect way to welcome the weekend!
- 2 1/2 ounces cucumber-infused tequila
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup recipe (get my simple syrup recipe)
- cucumber slices, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- If desired, wet the rim of a margarita glass and dip it in salt. Let stand until dry.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, lime juice and simple syrup and shake until well chilled.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass. Garnish with the cucumber slices.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.