This Roasted Carrot Hummus Recipe Takes Snacking Up a Healthy Notch by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- red pepper flakes, for garnish
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- chickpeas, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the carrots on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until they are beginning to brown.
- Put the carrots into a blender along with the tahini, lemon juice, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, cinnamon, and salt and pepper, to taste. Blend until smooth. Taste and add more salt, pepper, lemon and cinnamon, if needed.
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with chickpeas, chopped parsley and red pepper flakes. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tahini $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Chickpeas $2 & Up
Pita Chips $3 & Up
Naan $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.