There's Always Thyme to Make This Grapefruit, Vodka & Gin Cocktail! by 30Seconds Food
Is your herb garden overflowing with thyme? Good! Then you have the perfect excuse to make this refreshing grapefruit cocktail.
- 1 bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 large grapefruit, juiced
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup gin
- club soda
- thyme sprigs, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Make the simple syrup by combining the thyme, sugar and water in a pot. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook about 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- To make the cocktail, add the grapefruit juice, vodka, gin and 2 tablespoons of the simple syrup into a drink shaker. Shake.
- Pour over ice and add a splash of club soda. Garnish with a thyme sprig.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.