Chef Gale Gand's Brazilian Cheese Bread Recipe: Pão de Queijo May Be Hard to Say, But It's Easy to Make (and Gluten-Free!) by Gale Gand
Brazilian cheese bread (pão de queijo) is a delicious baked cheese roll that's eaten as a snack or for breakfast in Brazil. With minimal ingredients, this gluten-free recipe is simple to make and bakes up in about 20 minutes. Watch me make this easy recipe during my #30Seconds Live cooking demo!
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse to combine.
- Spray mini muffin tins with oil spray.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until puffy and golden brown. Turn out of the pan immediately and eat hot. Makes about 24 pieces.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tapioca Flour $5 & Up
Mini Muffin Tins $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.