Chef Gale Gand's Brazilian Cheese Bread Recipe: Pão de Queijo May Be Hard to Say, But It's Easy to Make by Gale Gand
Brazilian cheese bread (pão de queijo) is a delicious baked cheese roll that's eaten as a snack or for breakfast in Brazil. With minimal ingredients, this gluten-free recipe is simple to make and bakes up in about 20 minutes. Watch me make this easy recipe during my #30Seconds Live cooking demo!
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse to combine.
- Spray mini muffin tins with oil spray.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until puffy and golden brown. Turn out of the pan immediately and eat hot. Makes about 24 pieces.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mini Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Tapioca Flour $5 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.