Crispy & Cheesy Salmon Patties Recipe Is Ready in 10 Minutes by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients together well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Shape into patties.
- Heat a little oil in a nonstick pan and cook until browned on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.