Life-Changing 3-Ingredient Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe: On the Table in 20 Minutes by Donna John
Have leftover chicken? With this easy chicken tacos recipe, you can have a kid- and adult-friendly dinner on the table in minutes. This chicken taco recipe is so easy, it just may change your life (or at least how you think about dinner).
The taco seasoning and ranch dressing combine to make a flavorful coating on the chicken. Serve this easy chicken recipe with your favorite taco toppings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- taco shells, tostada shells or flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- optional toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, pico de gallo, avocado, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, ranch dressing, serrano and avocado sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Add the chicken and dry taco seasoning mix to a skillet (do not add water). Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the ranch dressing and cook about 3 to 4 minutes more. Spoon into shells or onto tortillas and add desired toppings.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ranch Dressing $3 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Taco Shells $2 & Up
Tortillas $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.