Easy Peasy Mint & Garlic Dip: Chef Gale Gand's Delicious Pea, Mint & Garlic Dip Recipe Is So Good for You by Gale Gand
This pea, mint and garlic dip is a perfect warmer-weather dipping dish. This healthy dip is such a lively green color. It looks and tastes great with beef tenderloin or shrimp – or just on its own with pita chips or dipping vegetables. I shared this healthy vegetarian recipe on my #30Seconds Live cooking demo. It's so easy and delicious – and so good for you!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen peas, thawed
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons good-quality extra virgin olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and puree until well blended and relatively smooth.
- Serve cold with pita chips to dip or spread on crostini and top with a thin slice of beef tenderloin or smoked salmon for a great hors d’oeuvre. Keeps in the fridge covered for at least four days.
Photos of cooking demo by Dieter Schmitz: Chef Jaime Laurita helping me prepare the pea and garlic dip. Other photos courtesy of Gale Gand.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.