Herb Roasted Balsamic Carrots Recipe With Garlic: Can You Say Delicious? by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into fourths, longways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or dried rosemary (or a combination)
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the carrots on a baking sheet that's been lightly coated with nonstick spray.
- Drizzle the carrots with the olive oil and balsamic. Add the garlic, herbs and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until carrots are tender and just beginning to brown. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Balsamic Vinegar $5 & Up
Olive Oil $6 & Up
Dried Rosemary $4 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Carrot Cookbooks $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.