Carrot Recipes: How to Make Herb Roasted Balsamic Carrots With Garlic by 30Seconds Food
This root vegetable shines when roasted with balsamic vinegar, garlic and herbs. Mix up the herbs to your liking!
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into fourths, longways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or rosemary (or a combination)
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the carrots on a baking sheet that's been lightly coated with nonstick spray.
- Drizzle the carrots with the olive oil and balsamic. Add the garlic, herbs and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30-40 minutes or until carrots are tender and just beginning to brown. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.