Easy Avocado Tomatillo Dip Recipe: This Tomatillo Avocado Sauce Recipe Makes Everything Taste Better by Gwen Johnson
2 years ago
Add to collection
This avocado tomatillo sauce is so versatile! Use it as a dip for tortilla chips or vegetables, in your favorite Mexican recipes or as a glaze or dip for grilled chicken or shrimp.
Sometimes the mood calls for adding two avocados! You can't really mess up this easy tomatillo sauce recipe. Try it as an appetizer dip or a savory sauce to make dinner taste even better.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 tomatillos, husked, washed and cut in half
- 1 serrano chile or small jalapeno, seeded for less spice (or to taste)
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted and flesh removed
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- juice of half a lime
- 1 garlic clove
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper, to taste.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.