Brie Peach Crostini Is an Elegant & Easy Appetizer by Debi Lilly
5 months ago
Fruit and cheese is a classic combination. Here a spring favorite recipe of mine, Brie Peach Crostini.
- small bite-size crackers or toasts (pictured are beet crackers)
- Brie cheese
- fresh thyme
- black pepper
Here’s how to make them:
- Place crackers or toasts onto platter.
- Slice brie into thin bite-size pieces. Place onto crackers.
- Slice proscuitto into strips and fold on top cheese.
- Slice peaches into long thin pieces. Place on top of proscuitto.
- Add thyme to garnish, and grind with fresh black pepper, to taste. Serve room temperature.