Cinco de Mayo Appetizers: Try This Healthy Mexican Dip With Corn & Black Beans! by Heather Holter
Need a recipe for a Cinco De Mayo party, or any party? This meat-, dairy- and egg-free appetizer is sure to please even the most dietary restricted guests.
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chiles, drained
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Chill for at least 2 hours (overnight is best!). Serve with tortilla chips.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.