Breakfast Quesadillas: Mix It Up With These Cheesy Quesadillas! by Samantha Aleman
5 years ago
Add to collection
Tired of the same, plain ol' bacon and eggs for breakfast? How about you mix it up by turning them into a cheesy breakfast quesadilla?
- 4 low-carb, whole-wheat tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- optional toppings: sour cream, guacamole and salsa
Here's how to make it:
- Scramble eggs over a medium-low heat until fully cooked.
- Add scrambled eggs and bacon to a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place one tortilla on frying pan and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese on one half of the tortilla. Top the cheese with 1/4 of the egg mixture and then sprinkle another 2 tablespoons of cheese on top. Fold over.
- Cook until golden brown. Flip quesadilla over and cook until other side is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove quesadilla from pan. Allow to cool for a couple minutes before slicing. Serve with optional toppings or freeze for future use.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quesadilla Cookbooks $2 & Up
Quesadilla Makers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.