2-Ingredient Air Fryer Bagel Recipe: This Easy Bagel Recipe Tastes Like New York Bagels by Margaret Steck
Yep, you read that right! You can make delicious homemade everything bagels (or any flavor you want) in your air fryer using just two ingredients: self-rising flour and nonfat Greek yogurt. And trust me, as a former Jersey girl, I'd say this easy bagel recipe gives New York bagels a run for their money.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Servings: Makes 8 bagels
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups of nonfat Greek yogurt
- egg white (optional)
- bagel seasoning (I like Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning)
Here’s how to make it:
- Drain liquid from yogurt and combine with flour into the stand mixer bowl. Attach the hook to your stand mixer and mix on medium speed, stopping to scrape every so often.
- Once the mixture forms into a ball, roll the dough on the silicone mat. If the dough is too wet, incorporate a little flour at a time, up to 1/2 cup.
- Roll 1/8 of the dough into a log, then join the ends together and pinch to seal. Do this seven more times to form eight medium-sized bagels.
- Brush egg white on both sides, if using, and coat with seasoning.
- Cook in air fryer at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes. You can also refrigerate or freeze formed bagels and cook whenever you want them!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $55 & Up
Self-Rising Flour $3 & Up
Silicone Cooking Mats $5 & Up
Food-Grade Gloves $5 & Up
Stand Mixers $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.