Sausage, Corn & Potato Kebabs Are a Meal on a Stick (Perfect for Camping & Outdoor Grilling!) by Donna John
When you're feeding a crowd or eating outside, a meal on a stick can be a lifesaver – time wise, for cleanup and for prep. We took these easy sausage, corn and potato kebabs on a river trip a couple years ago, and have been making them at home ever since. They can be made ahead of time and cook up in minutes. For even easier prep, omit the basting liquid and just sprinkle with your favorite Cajun seasoning. You could also thread some shrimp on them, too. Add a bowl of potato salad, pasta salad or Caesar salad, and you’re ready to roll! (Don’t forget the sweet tea!)
- small new potatoes, boiled until just tender
- corn on the cob, cut into 2-inch pieces
- andouille or your favorite smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 a stick butter
- 4 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
Here's how to make it:
- Thread the potatoes, corn and sausage on metal skewers.
- Combine the melted butter, Tabasco and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Grill the kebabs, turning often, until heated through and the corn begins to char, brushing with the basting liquid.
Photo: Kebabs premade, packed up and ready to travel.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.