Sunday Brunch: Put This Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe on Your Brunch or Breakfast Menu by 30Seconds Food
Eggs Benedict is a classic breakfast and brunch recipe. Think it's too complicated to make at home? Think again! This easy recipe uses a blender Hollandaise sauce. With just a few simple steps, you'll make an epic brunch for the family in no time.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 recipe blender Hollandaise sauce
- English muffins
- Canadian bacon or prosciutto
- poached eggs
- green onion tops, fresh parsley or fresh chives, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare your blender Hollandaise sauce. Set aside.
- Spread the English muffins with a thin layer of butter. Toast. Place on your serving plate(s).
- Put the Canadian bacon into a hot skillet and brown on both sides. Place on top of the toasted muffin.
- Poach your eggs. Drain and place one on top of the Canadian bacon.
- Spoon the Hollandaise sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped green onion tops. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Breakfast Cookbooks $3 & Up
Egg Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.