Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe Is Pure Brunch Perfection (and May Help a Hangover) by 30Seconds Food
What foods come to mind when you think of Sunday brunch? For us, it's hard not to imagine a delicious platter of Eggs Benedict.
Eggs Benedict is a classic breakfast and brunch recipe. It starts with an English muffin, each side topped with Canadian bacon, a poached egg, and hollandaise sauce. Eggs Benedict is said to have been created in a New York City restaurant to cure a customer's hangover! Does it work? Some people swear by it, but you be the judge!
If you think Eggs Benedict too complicated to make at home and should only be ordered in a restaurant, think again. This easy recipe for Eggs Benedict uses a blender Hollandaise sauce. With just a few simple steps, you can make an epic brunch for the family in no time. Eggs Benedict is also perfect as breakfast for dinner!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 recipe blender Hollandaise sauce
- 1 English muffin
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 slices Canadian bacon or prosciutto
- 2 poached eggs
- green onion tops, fresh parsley or fresh chives, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare your blender Hollandaise sauce. Set aside.
- Spread the English muffins with a thin layer of butter. Toast. Place on your serving plate(s).
- Put the Canadian bacon into a hot skillet and brown on both sides. Place on top of the toasted muffin.
- Poach your eggs. Drain and place one on top of the Canadian bacon.
- Spoon the Hollandaise sauce over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped green onion tops. Serve immediately.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Breakfast Cookbooks $3 & Up
Egg Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.