Super Simple Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe: No Need to Knead These Easy, Delicious Cinnamon Crescent Rolls by 30Seconds Food
Is your family begging for homemade cinnamon rolls, but you don't feel like doing all that work? We're with you! Try this super simple cinnamon crescent rolls recipe for breakfast or brunch instead.
This cinnamon crescent rolls recipe starts with refrigerated dough, so it's a quick bread recipe to throw together – even on a busy morning. You may find yourself making these delicious cinnamon crescents all the time, not just on weekends (and no one needs to know how easy they are to make)!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 9 minutes
Total Time: 18 to 19 minutes
Servings: 8 rolls
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- additional cinnamon, for dusting (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll the crescents. Spread each one with some of the butter mixture.
- Roll up each crescent. Sprinkle with more cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 375-degree F oven about 8-9 minutes, or until golden.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.