Chinese Almond Cookie Recipe: Bake Up Good Luck With This Crunchy Almond Cookie Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Chinese almond cookies are thought to bring good luck. Now you can make those crunchy cookies found in the dessert section on any Chinese buffet at home. We hope this almond cookie recipe brings you luck!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 14 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 24 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- whole almonds
Here’s how to make it:
- Cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add the egg, almond extract and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Beat until just combined.
- Roll the dough into small balls. Gently press an almond into the center of each.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 to 14 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.