20-Minute Mashed Cinnamon Honey Carrots Recipe Is a Fresh & Fun Side Dish by Samantha Aleman
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings 8 to 10
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled, if desired and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon kosher salt (start with 1/2 teaspoon first and increase as needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the carrots for approximately 15 minutes or until soft. Strain.
- Place carrots into a large mixing bowl and roughly mash with a potato masher.
- Add butter, honey and lemon juice. Mash carrots once more. (If you want the carrots to be super smooth, you'll need to use a food processor).
- Season with salt, pepper and cinnamon. Mix to combine. Serve immediately.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Potato Mashers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.