Mediterranean Pizza: Hummus, Olives & Feta Cheese Add a Unique Twist to Pizza Night! by AJ Rogers
Pizza with a Mediterranean twist offers a healthy alternative, as well as a great amount of delicious flavor! The feta cheese adds a salty and distinct taste and the hummus is a great alternative to tomato sauce. The Boboli makes it easy to change up for a different taste every time. Try it with other toppings like chicken, artichoke hearts, spinach or maybe some falafel. Change up the cheese and create yourself an artichoke spinach dip right on top of your pizza. You can even make it into a dessert with melted chocolate chips for the sauce and your favorite sweet toppings. The options are endless!
- 1 small Boboli pizza crust
- 1 small container hummus (I like Sabra classic hummus or try this homemade hummus recipe)
- 1 small Roma tomato
- 1 1/2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 6 Kalamata olives
- 1 lemon
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the hummus on pizza crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes, chopped olives and feta cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on cooking tray in a preheated 415-degree F oven, and another 3-5 minutes on rack for more crispness. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with lemon. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.