Make Your Own Coffee Creamer: 4 Homemade Creamers You've Gotta Try! by Tiffany Zook
Do you love the taste of coffee creamers but want a healthier alternative? Most creamers at the store contain ingredients like sodium stearoly lactylate – hard to pronounce and produced in a laboratory. Try this mix to get your morning fix!
- large mason jar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups milk or cream (your pick!)
Now for the flavor:
- For French vanilla, add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- For strudel, add 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon almond extract.
- For chocolate almond, add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder with 1 teaspoon almond extract.
- For pumpkin spice, add 3 tablespoons pureed pumpkin, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 4 tablespoons maple syrup and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Give your jar a shake! The possibilities are endless. Play with new combos or go with your old standby. Coffee's on!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.