This Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake Is Better Than a Baker's Dozen by 30Seconds Food
Craving a blueberry muffin but don't want to make a whole batch of them – or don't have the time? This blueberry muffin mug cake recipe is the answer.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the milk, melted butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into a mug and microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until cake is done.