5-Minute Blueberry Muffin Mug Cake Recipe Is Better Than a Baker's Dozen by 30Seconds Food
Craving a blueberry muffin but don't want to make a whole batch of them – or don't have the time? This blueberry muffin mug cake recipe is the answer. The batter is made with flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, melted butter, vanilla and blueberries. Simple ingredients that bake into a moist blueberry muffin mug cake for one.
Mug cakes are fun recipes to make with the kids – or when you don't want a bunch of sweets in the house. One and done! You could add a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on top. Another option is to use another berry like raspberries, blackberries or cut-up strawberries. Get creative!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the milk, melted butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into a mug and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until cake is done.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.