Dang Good Deviled Egg Recipe: This Easy Dijon Deviled Eggs Recipe Is the Perfect Bite by 30Seconds Food
Deviled eggs don't have to be complicated. Elevated with Dijon mustard and smoked paprika, these deviled eggs are a little bite of heaven. Make this deviled egg recipe your new Thanksgiving tradition.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- smoked paprika, for garnish
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- Add the mayo, Dijon, cayenne and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill the egg whites with the filling. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Cayenne Pepper $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Deviled Egg Trays $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.