4-Ingredient Creamy Dijon Deviled Eggs Recipe Is the Perfect Bite by 30Seconds Food
Deviled eggs don't have to be complicated. Elevated with Dijon mustard and smoked paprika, these deviled eggs are a little bite of heaven.
Make this deviled egg recipe your new family get-together or Thanksgiving tradition. If you don't like Dijon mustard, use your favorite style of mustard.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- smoked paprika, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash the eggs with a fork.
- Add the mayo, Dijon, cayenne and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Fill the egg whites with the filling. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Cayenne Pepper $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Deviled Egg Trays $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.