Stir-fried Tofu: This Easy Recipe Will Make You a Tofu Convert by 30Seconds Food
Tired of the same ol' tofu or scared to try it? This stir-fried tofu recipe cooks in minutes and is packed with Asian flavors. If you want to add a vegetable or two to the recipe, simply remove the tofu after it's crisp and saute your vegetables. Add the tofu back and continue cooking as directed. Serve over brown rice, noodles or even as a filling for lettuce wraps.
- 1 package extra-firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos (vegan)
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut tofu into cubes. Blot dry with a paper towel.
- Heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook until browned on all sides and crispy.
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Stir in the sesame oil, soy and chili sauce. Stir until heated through. Garnish with cilantro.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Extra Firm Tofu $2 & Up
Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $4 & Up
Sweet Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Coconut Aminos $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.