30-Minute Cheesy Mexican Chicken Soup Recipe: One Bowl Isn't Enough by Donna John
With some leftover chicken and a quick trip to the pantry, you can make this creamy chicken and corn soup recipe in less than 30 minutes. This soup recipe has been in my file since my kids were little. After one taste, you'll know why.
Sometimes a handful of chopped cilantro finds its way into the mix, too. This soup reheats well for leftovers the next day. Serve with crushed tortilla chips on top or with baguette slices for dipping.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cans (10 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 8 - 10 ounces Velveeta, cubed
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- tortilla chips or toasted baguette slices, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring often, about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Velveeta $8 & Up
Chicken Broth $2 & Up
Tomatoes With Green Chiles $3 & Up
Cream Style Corn $4 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.