Easy Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe: This Creamy Thai Peanut Sauce Is a Delicious Dip, Dressing Or Marinade by Gwen Johnson
This delicious sauce can be used as a dip for egg rolls, spring rolls, dumplings, vegetables, tofu and meat; stirred into noodles for a savory noodle bowl; drizzled over fish (check out this yummy tuna and peanut sauce recipe); as a dressing brushed on kebobs as they cook; and can even be used as a marinade (just thin it out with a little water). How many ways could you use it?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Thin with a little water, if needed, to get to desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Rice Vinegar $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Honey $5 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $2 & Up
Cayenne $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.