Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Recipe: This Easy Turmeric Cauliflower Recipe Is Why You Need More Turmeric in Your Life by 30Seconds Food
Did you read Beth Aldrich's tip about the health benefits of turmeric? No? After you do read it, you'll want to add turmeric into your diet plan. Here's an easy recipe for turmeric roasted cauliflower to start you off.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon water
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the oil, turmeric, garlic, cumin, red pepper flake and water in a bowl. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to combine.
- Pour the cauliflower onto a baking sheet. Roast in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Turmeric Root $12 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.