Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Recipe: A Healthy Cauliflower Recipe to Help You Get More Turmeric in Your Life by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon water
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the oil, turmeric, garlic, cumin, red pepper flake and water in a bowl. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to combine.
- Pour the cauliflower onto a baking sheet. Roast in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.