This Is the Classic Cherry Pie Recipe Grandma Used to Make by 30Seconds Food
Canned pie filling and refrigerated pie crusts. This could be one of the easiest pie recipes around. Want to get fancy? Cut the top crust into strips and make a lattice design. Don't have time to get fancy? We understand! Serve this pie warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- egg wash (get Chef Gigi’s egg wash recipe) or milk
- sugar, for sprinkling
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay one crust inside a pie plate and form to fit.
- Pour in the pie filling.
- Top with the second crust. Seal and flute the edges. Cut a few slits in the top.
- Brush with the egg wash or milk and sprinkle with some sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until crust is golden, about 40 minutes. Cool about an hour before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cherry Pie Filling $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.