How to Peel Crawfish: Put the "Aw" Back in Crawfish By Learning How to Peel 'Em by Donna John
Peeling crawfish isn't that hard. Follow these five steps to crustacean heaven!
- Pinch the crawfish by its head with one hand. Take your other hand and pinch the area where the tail meets the body.
- Twist the tail and pull it off the body (if you suck the heads, this is the time).
- Twist off the "flippers."
- Clean out the crawfish by removing the digestive tract.
- Carefully use your forefinger and thumb to remove the wider part of the shell and pull out the meat. Eat it. (You may want to dip it in this homemade remoulade sauce recipe first!)
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.