5-Ingredient Corn Chowder Recipe: The Best 10-Minute Chowder Recipe by Donna John
With five ingredients and less than 20 minutes, you can have a hearty chowder on the table. What's better than that on a cold, winter day? This easy corn chowder recipe has minimal prep and cooks in 10 minutes!
Chopped cooked chicken (a great way to use leftover chicken!) or even shrimp could be added to make it even heartier. The creamy soup recipe can be easily doubled.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (17 ounces) creamed-style corn
- 2 cups whole milk (do not use low-fat milk)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1 - 2 green onions or 1/4 cup chopped onion, chopped (I usually do a combination of both)
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot and simmer until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with additional crumbled bacon and green onion, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
50 Chowders $18
Soup Bowls $8 & Up
Cream-Style Corn $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.