5-Ingredient Corn Chowder Recipe: The Best 10-Minute Chowder Recipe by Donna John
With five ingredients and less than 20 minutes, you can have a hearty chowder on the table. What's better than that on a cold, winter day? This easy corn chowder recipe has minimal prep and cooks in 10 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (17 ounces) creamed-style corn
- 2 cups whole milk (do not use low-fat milk)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1 - 2 green onions or 1/4 cup chopped onion, chopped (I usually do a combination of both)
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a pot and simmer until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with additional crumbled bacon and green onion, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.