Chili's® Copycat Salsa Recipe: The Famous Salsa Recipe Revealed by Donna John
Some jarred salsas are OK, but nothing beats homemade – and who doesn't love Chili's® Bar & Grill's salsa? This copycat recipe combines pantry and fresh ingredients, and the results are addicting!
If you like chunkier salsa like me, add the additional stir-ins. Serve with tortilla chips (try this homemade tortilla chips recipe from Jan Mostrom) or use in your favorite recipes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, plus juice
- 1 tablespoons canned diced jalapenos (not pickled)
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (or more, to taste)
- chopped onion
- fresh chopped cilantro
- diced fresh tomato
Here's how to make it:
- Add the salsa ingredients to a blender. Pulse a few times, but not too much. You want it to stay a little chunky.
- Pour into a bowl and add additional chopped onion, tomato and the fresh cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tomatoes With Green Chiles $1 & Up
Whole Peeled Tomatoes $3 & Up
Canned Jalapenos $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.