Chili's® Copycat Salsa Recipe: My Twist on This Famous Homemade Salsa Recipe by Donna John
Some jarred salsas are OK, but nothing beats homemade – and who doesn't love Chili's® Bar & Grill's salsa? This copycat recipe combines pantry and fresh ingredients, and the results are addicting!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, plus juice
- 1 tablespoons canned diced jalapenos (not pickled)
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (or more, to taste)
- chopped onion
- fresh chopped cilantro
- diced fresh tomato
Here's how to make it:
- Add the salsa ingredients to a blender. Pulse a few times, but not too much. You want it to stay a little chunky.
- Pour into a bowl and add additional chopped onion, tomato and the fresh cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tomatoes With Green Chiles $1 & Up
Whole Peeled Tomatoes $3 & Up
Canned Jalapenos $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.