Quick King Cake Recipe: The Easiest Mardi Gras Cake Recipe Ever (Really!) by Donna John
Here's my easy (super easy!) idea for another Mardi Gras king cake for those of us who wait until the very last minute or just don't have the time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 box vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare and bake the cake mix using a bundt pan. Remove from pan and cool.
- While cake is cooling, combine the glaze ingredients.
- Spread the glaze on the cake.
- Alternate the sprinkle colors around the cake.
Note: For an even easier cake – if that's even possible – use a can of vanilla frosting instead of making the glaze.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
King Cake Plastic Babies $6 & Up
Purple Sprinkles $3 & Up
Yellow Sprinkles $3 & Up
Green Sprinkles $3 & Up
Bundt Pans $10 & Up
Vanilla Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Vanilla Cake Frosting $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.