Valentine's Day Food Ideas: This Pomegranate & Raspberry Smoothie Is Pretty in Pink by 30Seconds Food
Pink is always pretty, but even more so on Valentine's Day. Serve your loves this healthy pomegranate and raspberry smoothie for breakfast, dessert or as a fun snack.
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- pomegranate seeds and raspberries, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the pomegranate juice, raspberries and yogurt into a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into smoothie glasses or mason jars. Garnish, if desired, with pomegranate seeds and fresh raspberries
Note: For a thicker smoothie, freeze the yogurt before blending.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Smoothie Glasses $7 & Up
Smoothie Straws $4 & Up
Mason Jars $5 & Up
Pomegranate Juice $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.