This Pomegranate & Raspberry Smoothie Is Pretty in Pink (& Perfect for Valentine's Day!) by 30Seconds Food
Pink is always pretty, but even more so on Valentine's Day. Serve your loves this healthy pomegranate and raspberry smoothie for breakfast, dessert or as a fun snack.
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- pomegranate seeds and raspberries, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the pomegranate juice, raspberries and yogurt into a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish, if desired, with pomegranate seeds and fresh raspberries
Note: For a thicker smoothie, freeze the yogurt before blending.