Best Raspberry Smoothie Recipe: This Pomegranate & Raspberry Smoothie Is Pretty in Pink & Packs a Nutritious Punch by 30Seconds Food
Pink is always pretty, but even more so when it's good for you. In honor of American Heart Month, we share this nutritious pomegranate and raspberry smoothie recipe, which is packed with powerhouse ingredients.
Raspberries are loaded with potassium, which is essential to heart function and has been shown to reduce blood pressure. And, the omega-3 fatty acids in raspberries may help prevent stroke and heart disease.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- pomegranate seeds and raspberries, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the pomegranate juice, raspberries and yogurt into a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into smoothie glasses or mason jars. Garnish, if desired, with pomegranate seeds and fresh raspberries.
Note: For a thicker smoothie, freeze the yogurt before blending.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Smoothie Glasses $7 & Up
Smoothie Straws $4 & Up
Mason Jars $5 & Up
Pomegranate Juice $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.