Vegetarian Brunch Pizza With Avocado & Egg: Nope, You Won't Miss the Meat by 30Seconds Food
Sorry bacon, this healthy vegetarian pizza didn't invite you to the party. Serve this recipe when you're looking for a lighter lunch, brunch or snack.
- flour tortilla
- avocado, sliced
- fresh cracked black pepper and salt
Here's how to make it:
- Toast the tortilla by throwing it into a hot skillet, in the oven or on a grill. Flip to toast on both sides.
- Spread the tortilla with hummus.
- Top with chopped lettuce and sliced avocado.
- Poach or fry an egg to your liking. Place on top of the pizza.
- Finish with fresh cracked black pepper and salt, to taste. Serve.