Vegetarian Brunch Pizza With Avocado & Egg: Nope, You Won't Miss the Meat by 30Seconds Food
Sorry bacon, this healthy vegetarian pizza didn't invite you to the party. Serve this recipe when you're looking for a lighter lunch, brunch or snack.
Here's how to make it:
- Toast the tortilla by throwing it into a hot skillet, in the oven or on a grill. Flip to toast on both sides.
- Spread the tortilla with hummus.
- Top with chopped lettuce and sliced avocado.
- Poach or fry an egg to your liking. Place on top of the pizza.
- Finish with fresh cracked black pepper and salt, to taste. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.