Brunch Pizza Recipe With Hummus, Avocado & Egg: A Healthy Recipe to Brunch On by 30Seconds Food
Vegetarian Pizza Breakfast Lunch Brunch
2 years ago
Add to collection
Sorry bacon, this healthy vegetarian pizza didn't invite you to the party. Serve this recipe when you're looking for a lighter lunch, brunch or snack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- flour tortilla
- avocado, sliced
Here's how to make it:
- Toast the tortilla by throwing it into a hot skillet, in the oven or on a grill. Flip to toast on both sides.
- Spread the tortilla with hummus.
- Top with chopped lettuce and sliced avocado.
- Poach or fry an egg to your liking. Place on top of the pizza.
- Finish with fresh cracked black pepper and salt, to taste. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Pizza Cookbooks $3 & Up
Pizza Cutters $6 & Up
Flour Tortillas $3 & Up
Hummus $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.