Ring in the New Year With This Bubbly Cranberry Champagne Cocktail Recipe by 30Seconds Food
This New Year is a festive event, so our cocktails should be, too. To make New Year's Eve even more special, share a toast with this sparkling cranberry champagne cocktail. With champagne, cranberry juice and fresh cranberries, is sweet, bubbly and tart.
The tart cranberry flavor and color adds that extra flair to help ring in the New Year. If you're not a fan of champagne, you can use prosecco or a sparkling moscato. Make it a mocktail by using sparkling cider. Cheers!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- cranberry juice
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- granulated sugar, to rim glass (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- If adding sugar to the rim of the glass, dip the top in a little cranberry juice, then dip into sugar.
- Fill a champagne glass a little over halfway full with the cranberry juice.
- Add champagne to fill.
- Garnish with the fresh cranberries.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.