Comfort Casserole: Invite This Cheesy Egg Dish to Your Next Family Meal by Erin Smith
The company of loved ones is the key to a successful gathering. Finding time to put phones away and chat and laugh with the people who mean the most is the best way to end my week. Try this comfort casserole recipe for your next family gathering!
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked
- 9 eggs
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 can Grands biscuits
- 1/4 onion, chopped finely
Here’s how to make it:
- Use nonstick spray to coat a glass baking dish before laying biscuits along the bottom. Cook biscuits per directions on the can.
- While the biscuits are baking, cook the ground turkey and onions over medium heat.
- When biscuits are cooked, layer the ground turkey on top. Add cheese to cover in a thin layer.
- Scramble the eggs and layer on top of the cheese.
- Bake the casserole for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or until cheese and eggs are lightly browned.
Get more recipe ideas at FitFamilyLifeBlog.com!