5-Ingredient Breakfast Comfort Casserole: Invite This Egg Casserole Recipe to Your Next Gathering by Erin Smith
The company of loved ones is the key to a successful gathering. Finding time to put phones away and chat and laugh with the people who mean the most is the best way to end my week. Try this comfort breakfast casserole recipe at your next family gathering.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 9 eggs
- cheddar cheese
- 1 can jumbo biscuits
- 1/4 onion, chopped finely
Here’s how to make it:
- Use nonstick spray to coat a glass baking dish before laying biscuits along the bottom. Cook biscuits per directions on the can.
- While the biscuits are baking, cook the ground turkey and onions over medium heat.
- When biscuits are cooked, layer the ground turkey on top. Add cheese to cover in a thin layer.
- Scramble the eggs and layer on top of the cheese.
- Bake the casserole for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or until cheese and eggs are lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.